Thursday, April 9, 2009

When people came visiting..

Well today started off like any other lazy morning.. Especially since I din't have to go to the lab, slept longer..
Went to Garda, did all the documentation work and came back home and cleaned my room.. Uncle Vijayan, Saji Chets and Merry Chech would come visiting, so taking all the precautionary measures.. At 12:30 got a call saying they near my University campus, so I came running(been a while since I really moved my legs).. Showed them around my campus, my desk, sports hall etc.. Also went around the South Campus which is more beautiful with old buildings..
Showed them:
College Chapel
Inside Chapel
Cathedral
Library
Statue of Pope John Paul
Administrative Block
Another view

Had lunch at an Asian Restaurant.. Had Schwezwan Beef with Fried Rice.. Yummy..!! :)
Then took them to my room, prepared coffee for them.. After some chit-chat, came back to Merry Chech/Saji Chets place. in't stop any place on the way cos of the rains..

So weekend here at Galway and hopefully a trip to Donegal one of these days.. Lets see.. Just hope the weather is good.. Looks like its going to be raining tmrw too.. Just hope it wont..

Sis has prepared some Spaghetti.. I did all the cutting of vegetables and some kutty chicken pieces as well.. So part of the credit I shall take.. :P
Think I should go have some, can hear my stomach growl.. As usual... :D
Spaghetti.. Here I come.. Come to Pappa.. :P

Good Night and God Bless..!!
:)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my God! I absolutely LOVE your blog Ricky! :) I can imagine you saying everything the way you've written it too! :P The place and your campus look awesome!
    Miss you man! You are obviously enjoying yourself! :) Take care and keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellosss!!!
    Well.. miss you too child..
    Hope you doing good..
    Take care pal..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ricky - I think your blogs would be incomplete without the mention of 'food!'

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehehe...
    I don't think I will leave out food.. Cos that happens to be the most exciting part of life... Can't do without it you see..
    Few more hours to break my fast of no ice creams.. 40 days.. Phew!!!
    Tmrw will sit and belt ice creams.. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hai Anna,
    I Hope ur doing great there, Do u get Indain food there? than hw is life ............keep writing.

    Bye and take care

    Dheshila.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya..!
    We get Indian and mallu food too..
    So all is fine..!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete