Thursday, April 16, 2009

First Time: Volleyball Match Scorekeeper..

Well, I just got back home after being the scorekeeper of a Volleyball Match.. Was my 1st time.. It is nothing like how I have done in school/college(by chumma taking down numbers)..
Here there is much more to it.. So in a way its good to learn all this.. I know it has happened so late in life.. But am glad am learning that.. Would be good to boast in front of my dad about my knowledge about the game and the rules and everything else related to the game.. :)

Its 11:30pm now..
Chalo I think I should sleep now..

Good Night and God Bless..!!
:)

6 comments:

  1. This has become like a newspaper reading habit, i have this blog of your's in my favourites and before i start my work for the day, i go through this - believe me its relaxing to read this before starting a day of bullshit in front of the comp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    That is nice to know.. And when you getting the internet connection @ home mister?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that guy gave some lame excuse last night.. "saar back-end problem saar" .. dont know what he meant exactly :-) (dont know if its sytem related or health related :-) )said will come in the evening and fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha..
    You should have done that special spoon trick you used to do in college days.. Avante elaa problem ninnenem.. :D
    Fork him I say..!! hehehe...

    By the way, the pic of that rain on window(in the below post) is that taken from inside your car.. chumma click cheytha photos alle.. So use cheythekaam..
    Remember that trip to Jog Falls.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good one man, may be for some night out blog of yours you can use the ones that you clicked on the way back from ooty(after we crossed mysore). (*_*)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe.. Yes yes.. No being partial here.. Adhinum vazhi ondaakaam.. :P

    ReplyDelete