Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Summer's here! 'Tis the season of bare legs and very tight tops!

Summer is finally here... I guess.. :D
Cos with Ireland you never know.. Things could suddenly change and it could get back to the good ol rainy days..
But these days its been quite sunny and everybody on the streets, in the University, in the parks and everywhere looks really happy..
Am sure one guy was waiting more than everybody else for the summer.. When I go here last week of march, I went through a weekly newsletter by the student's union in which one guy had written an article about how he is waiting for summer.
I actually found the web link to that..
The article title was: Summer's here! 'Tis the season of bare legs and very tight tops! :P
So he must be one happy man..!! ~apart from many others~

Well today I went to the Indian store after quite a break and bought the pack of 18 big chapatis.. I also saw this ready to eat 'Dal Makhani'


I just couldn't help it but buy.. Back in Hyd, I guess I have had it like a zillion times with n number of rotis.. :)
All those bike rides.. Sigh!!

I just had that with the chapatis a while back.. To be frank, I dint like it one bit.. :(
Donno if its the oil but then it is no where close to the ones we get in those dhabas all along the highways back in India.. Guess I was expecting too much there...
Think I should stick to preparing such/all dishes myself instead of letting the lazy bumbalaati in me getting me to buy such stuff as it is an easy way out... :)
Anyways got to sleep now.. Have to wake up early tomorrow..

Good Night and God Bless..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment