Sunday, April 5, 2009

Operation: Salt Mango Tree

It had to be today. I knew if I din't make it today, it won't be happening in a long time to come. Knowing how much of a lazy bumbalaati I am.. :D
So pushed all my laziness away and started on Operation Salt Mango Tree. Had all the stuff ready.. Mustard Seeds, Green Chilli, Ginger, Onion, carrots. For value addition also included roasted peanuts. Rava and salt tho of course goes without mention.. Its just that when I poured hot water to start mixing them all together, I saw that it was spilling all over the place.. And also in a couple of minutes noticed that some rava was getting stuck in the saucepan.. :X
These are things you just don't want to see.. But the uppumaav came out well.. Looked good.. Tasted good.. Man was I happy or what.. So without anybody getting hurt, the operation was a success.. :P
Just that cleaning up the place/plates post all this drama and especially that rava that is now dried and stuck inside the saucepan was a BIG pain.. Spent about 10-15min on that to clean the saucepan.. After all that I now am starting to feel hungry yet again.. :(

For those who don't know what I am talking about, this is how uppummav looks like:


Burp..!!
Time for a good nights sleep..!! :)

2 comments:

  1. good one da, looks yummy only..:-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. er... Well the pic is just a representation of the uppumaav.. Although ya mine too looked some what similar with the carrot and peanuts instead of tomato.. Was yummy none the less..
    Very soon I will become one of the best cookers there is.. :P

    ReplyDelete