Friday, April 17, 2009

Basketball after a loooong time..!!

Chinese are the good at everything..
If you go to the Table Tennis room, you see only Chinese guys.. In the basket ball today, there were 10 Chinese guys, a German and an Indian(which was me, for those who couldn't guess that. :) )..
They are so good at the game.. And boy its been ages since I played and it showed.. Could hardly move around fast.. One guy was sooper tall.. He was ruling the court.. :(
That is when I felt that I missed out on playing enough b-ball in school/college.. I totally suck at the game.. My Jump is as bad as it can get.. How I wish the 'gravity gods' (if one exists), just let me jump a little bit higher.. :P
No luck..!!
And boy am sooper tired now.. But will play more often.. Not to prove any point to anyone, just to have some fun and stay fit.. :)
Have taken my friend's b-ball, so will play some all by myself over the weekend..

Really need to get back to some known shape(family pack to 6 pack).. Feel like a really really old man.. Sigh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment