Saturday, April 25, 2009

Had a Food day today.. I mean good day.. :P

Well started off as a lazy Saturday morning.. Sleepy and lazy as usual..
Dragged my lazy ass to the kitchen and made Egg Roast.. Added all the things I had at home.. :)
Finally when it was made, it looked more like Kothu Parota.. But as long as it is yum when you have it with the chapatis, its all fair.. :)
But the egg roast was a wee bit more salty than I would have liked..
Took a short commercial break, then again started off with preparation for lunch, and today I was making Tuna Spaghetti.. Again added all the stuff my house ahd to offer.. hehehe.. Spaghetti Desi Shtyle wonlee.. :)
Had a weird taste.. hehehe.. First time na.. But since I was so hungry, downed it none the less..
Donno why the different taste:
a) This is how it normally tastes.
b) Dint add some important ingredient.
c) Added something which shouldn't have been added
or d) None of the above
Donno the answer still

So to get over the Tuna Spaghetti hangover, had some Dessert.. Oh ya: Triple Chocolate Ice Cream.. Louwed every ml of it.. Every spoon, Every drop..
Suddenly it was all sunny outside, so pinged Febey and we decided to go for a walk..
Off we went.. We saw this Cemetery.. And a half broken church inside that compound..
So we thought we would explore that.. Went in and saw some really old graves.. People who died late 1800 and all.. Really good looking crosses.. We also went inside that half broken church.. Found a broken spiral stairway behind the church, I climbed my way to the top.. Was nice to see the place from there..
And one thing which is so nice here is that cemetery doesn't give you the Koi Bhooth Ka House kind of feel.. It so well maintained and with chairs around, looks like a park.. We went around saw the way people have decorated the graves.. Some really cute stuff too..
I know it sounds weird/creepy to hang around in a cemetery of all places in the world. But Its quite nice and peaceful and have decided to right in my Final Wish ka Notepad that I be buried here.. Looks like a sooper cool place.. :)
Ya right, like my kids are going to take the effort.. hehehe..
I found a dried pine.. Am thinking about painting it.. Should look good I guess..
And I also happened to see some bikes on the motor way today.. I could here it coming from a distance.. And it was a sooper hot blue Yamaha R6.. The feel of listenig to the exhaust note was nothing short of orgasmic.. Also while we were walking back, we saw 2 GSXRs zip past... NICE I say...!!!
Well all this part of my Before the Year 2020 plan.. :)
Anyways, we came back, picked up sausages and coleslaw from Dunnes and had it at his place along with some apple juice..
I just got back to my room.. Was a long and wonderful day..
In short:
Breakfast: Chapatis and egg roast
Lunch: Tuna Spaghetti
Dessert: Triple Chocolate Ice Cream.. Yummmmy..!!
Dinner: Sausages and Coleslaw - Courtesy: Febey

All that you needed for making today a good day or should I say Food day.. :D
If at all everyday was this nice.. :(

Another thing I realized about myself today: I suck at peeling the shell off the boiled eggs..

After all the complaints from friends, I have been trying to not write about food.. kya kare control nahi hota na.. :P

Good Night and God Bless..!!
:)

4 comments:

  1. I am totally with you on the egg peeling thingie... and that is something Hafees is good at... (among a lot of other things, i must add ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe.. May be I need to get some tips from Hafees on that..
    And here its that hard brown shell.. Pain wonlee.. :X
    And among lot of other things you said.. May be you can share if it is related to foood.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he... Apart from breaking/peeling eggs, the other thing which I need Hafees' help is when I need coconuts dessicated. Unlike the eggs, I can dessicate coconuts as well as he does. Just that I hate doing it. There, now you know the secret to a blissful marriage... An egg peeling competition at your swayamvar should do it !! ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehehe... Ya should come up with something that.. But egg peeling I can learn and do it myself..
    But I'd prefer much more..
    May be like a sequence of activities- Mutton biriyani, bake cake, etc etc.. :)
    Guess am just expecting too much here.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete