It is so difficult to get your lazy ass to the gym.. Just hope this time I continue..
And so just stuck to the basics.. Running, and some warm up stuff and some simple ones.. 1 hr there.. As I came out saw a few guys playing B-ball.. Been a while now so couldn't help but go.. Was tired but still wanted to play.. And now I am back after reaching a stage where I couldn't jump more than 5 inches off the ground.. Apart from injuring my left index finger and some pain in my thunder thighs, all is fine.. :D

Managed to drag myself home.. Had to eat some chocolate ice cream to get back some energy.. :)
The walk back was in the rain, so feeling much better.. I wonder how I will cook dinner in the coming days if things are like this.. Guess I need to make dinner for a week and keep.. Cooking daily is tiring.. :(
Wish somebody cooked for me.. Just today.. Am so hungry.. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment