Well.. So it came out really well.. I used the web cam to record the entire show.. Hehehe.. Felt stupid so deleted the video.. :P
Rice, yogurt, egg burgee (started off as omelet.. never really made it..).. And put some chilli and spicy tomato sauce just to make the plate and dish look colourful.. :)
And boy was I excited or what.. Ate the whole thing in about 5-10mins.. Good to have rice after having bread all these days..
Went back to my room and had a good nights sleep..
Ricky's Cookery show, same time tmrw.. Until then, good bye.. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cant believe you cooked.. phew !
ReplyDeleteI can imagine what a disaster it would've been.
Nirmal
Podai podai.. It came out well.. I was so excited.. Wished there were people for me to serve it to.. :)
ReplyDeleteBut sat there alone and hogged like nobody's business.. :)