Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter is here.. I Scream for Ice Cream... :P

Well 40 days of Lent comes to an end.. Had kept fast all these days.. Initially avoided meat.. But then here it is just impossible to survive without meat.. So had to give up on that fast.. So finally only kept my 'ice cream' fast.. Its been 40 days since I had one.. And we just got back from mass.. And my Uncle and all are working on preparing an ice cream.. Its his recipe.. And boy, I am so looking forward to it.. :)

Preparing Tandoori chicken as well.. I think I should also be joining them at least to figure out the ice cream recipe and probably use it in the near future.. :D
He prepared the Vanilla Parfait.
Easter is all about the food, isn't it?

I Scream for Ice Cream... :P

My love for ice cream never seem to end.. I don't think I will grow too old to stop liking them.. May the child in me never die... er.. No!! I am not preggy...!! :D

Happy Easter to All..
God Bless..!!
:)

4 comments: