Thursday, April 2, 2009

My 1st International Flight

March 23, 2009- My 1st International Flight.

Air France – Bangalore-Dublin

Seat No. - 34J.

Reason of visit - To do my PhD at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth.

And the tough part was to wave good bye to your parents and friends across the sound proof glass panes of the B’lore Airport while they look on.. Waiting to see me take the escalator to level 1 towards the immigration check.

New world, new life beckons... Am I up for the challenges that I will face once I am in this new land called Ireland? Yes!

Looking forward to it. Seamus Murray, the cab driver is to pick me up from the Dublin Airport and drop me off at the B&B that my Prof has arranged for me to stay until I find a permanent accommodation there. Workshops/Conferences and a lot of work coming up soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment