Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tortilla de patatas

I come home today and see that the milk which was in the fridge had got spoilt.. So no Hot Chocolate.. :(
And as usual, was really too lazy and din't want to make anything.. So put the 3 frozen paratas and also the cauliflower curry my sis gave in the microwave.. When I finished and was washing my plate, Javier(My Spanish Housemate), comes and starts peeling potatoes.. So was sitting and chatting with him, talking about Indian culture and all.. :P Then he is like, will prepare you a dish famous in Spain.. Its called - Tortilla de patatas ..
And boy.. Was I happy or what.. :D
Very sweet of him..
So I had my first - "Tortilla de patatas".. Yummy...!!!
Hope its just the beginning of what is to come in future.. Many more to come in future.. :)


Think I should go sleep now, else won't wake up early enough to sit and prepare breakfast and lunch.. :P

Good Night and God Bless..!!

2 comments:

  1. hey.. whats written on that plate..?? brother Joseph's famous dialouge..?? come for breakfast, sorry...... (*_*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... Poor brother.. But I won't make fun of him.. How many times I have eaten there.. :)
    How is he by the way? You ever drop by? You shameless fellow...

    ReplyDelete