Monday, April 20, 2009

Warm and Sunny Sunday..!

Yesterday was so warm.. Dint need the Lux wali underwear or baniyaan.. Neither needed Rupa's.. :P
I mean it is the first time I could go out without having a jacket on.. It was really nice.. Spent the afternoon from 1-5 playing Volleyball and Basketball.. Man I suck at it.. I was hopeless with Volleyball.. Long way to go.. And bleddi at this retirement age I want to start learning??!! So many things I which had done more in school/college.. :(
Anyways was fun to be there playing and sweating it out..

Also went for a evening walk on the Carton Avenue walkway.. Was beautiful and quite.. Few people walking their dogs, some riding the bicycles with their kids on their own kutty cycles.

Just that the trees you see in this pic don't have any leaves on them right now.. :)
Its pretty none the less..
But the straight long walk that ends in a golf course(Carton House Golf Club) is zimbly zooperb..

Ended the day by having about 750ml of ice cream.. Totally louwed it..!!

Was a quite and peaceful weekend.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment