Just finished making and eating 'Egg Upma'.. Too lazy to wash extra dishes, so added the egg into this.. :P
And boy, does it taste good or what..!!
Bestest upma in the whole world.. :D That is what I wish to believe.. :)
Had it with Mango Pickle.. :)
Wish I could post a pic.. I made it(the upma in the plate) look like a car.. With orange wheels(sponsored by carrot).. Chumma time pass stuff I say... Just for kicks..
Yummy..!!
Now need to prepare lunch.. Phew.!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No pics of ur egg upma ????
ReplyDeleteU prepared mango pickle[:D]
ReplyDeletehehehe..!!
ReplyDeleteNo pics of the egg upma.. Secret recipe and so can't reveal the pics.. :P
Pickle I didn't prepare.. Its Amoomaas Mango Pickle(Grandmas Mango Pickle :) )
Secret recipe??there is no dish like egg upma!!
ReplyDeleteso dont call it secret..[:D]
There is.. There is.. After I finished making and eating it, I googled for it.. You actually find results.. hehehe.. Egg upma, bread upma.. etc..!! :)
ReplyDelete