Today was like every other day.. Ate bread and chocolate spread(Time to make my cooking debut) as usual.. :)
So the day was spent researching on possible topic that I will take up to do PhD.. :)
Evening, I left early as I needed to get to Aldi(a German store), a store which supposedly sells stuff for cheap.. More like the Reliance Fresh/Big Bazaar types..
They close at 7. So I hurried.. Bought milk, bread, cornflakes, yogurt, rice and some eggs.. And after i reached home from the shop, I realized I was sweating.. 1st time here in Maynooth..
Hope to have a proper dinner today.. Will be the first time in my life- Me cooking for myself that is..
Its about 10:15.. am already lazy.. but i need to get my lazy ass down n make some rice..
2 cups of water for 1 cup of rice.. thats what i was told. hope all goes well..
see u guys tmrw.. If I survive without any serious injuries that is...:)
Ok then.. Good night..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ricky ,
ReplyDeleteAll days are not Sundays .! But slowly you will learn dude.your are Aspirant boy ,you will !Study well ,keep pushing your self to the world.Make more number of friend.Take their help.you can do it.All our prayers will help you yaar!!!!!!!
With lots of love ,prayers $ wishes
Amar
Thanks da..!!
ReplyDelete