Saturday, April 4, 2009

My 1st Mallu Friend..

So today since I din't have to go to the lab, was joblessly sitting.. Apart from eating, sleeping, listening to some songs, and washing my clothes and cleaning my room, really din't do anything.. :)
I was online, thats when this person Febey, a guy who saw me on orkut pings me. Have had a few chats on orkut/gtalk as he too is in Maynooth.. So since both were totally jobless decided to meet up and go buy stuff.. So we met near one of the very few crossroads(in all, just 3 or 4 I guess) this town has to offer..
Did our shopping bit and spoke about what we are doing.. Was good fun and he was a totally chilled out person.. He told me about the various things, where to get them and all..
So that was all I did the whole day..
Got a new friend.. He has promised to invite me after he prepares a complete meal.. I must inform him about my eating habits.. It won't be nice if he runs out of food for himself after I have taken what I need.. :)
Anyways.. it's time to go prepare some dinner... ahem..!!
Wonder what it is going to be..

Good night.. Sleep Tight.. Don't let the mosquitoes bite.. :D
God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment