Well never really told you about the house I live here.
I stay in a 3 bedroom house with a living room, dining and kitchen. Got all the stuff you need in a kitchen. Internet, TV, fireplace, back garden, you have it all..
All this in a wonderful locality as well. My neighbour has a Porsche Cayenne and a Merc S-Class.
Coming to my housemates. I share this house with 3 others. All of them are Spanish - Javier Córdoba, Rebeca and Maria. Very sweet people. They all doing their Master's. So official language of the house here is Spanglish. :)
We speak about football, motorcycles, music, movies, culture, anything and everything. They were so glad I moved in cos the previous Irish couple that lived with them never really spoke to them and was all a formal hi/bye type of a relationship. With me around, their only complaint could possibly be, well Ricky, you talk a lot.. :D
I was showing them some pictures and videos from back home. They were so amused seeing it especially all the office pics/videos. They have heard of Punjabi music it seems.
But its good fun chatting with them, especially their accent. He has also promised to cook me their famous dish and I am so totally looking forward to it. I will also give him a deal of Indian Food.. May be ask Merry chech to do that bit.. :)
Only chick that comes to my mind when I hear Spain is nammalude Cruz ammai (Penélope Cruz).. Drool maal of the highest order wonlee. :P
And Javier spoke about Aishwarya Rai, and feel she is super gorgeous. e liked her in Bride and Prejudice.. He watched Pink Panther 2 cos she was in it. So took a tip from the famous SC Bose dialogue and said- "Tum mujhe Cruz do, mein tumhe Rai doonga"...hehehe..)
Javier also is into Biking. I was talking to him today about Khardung La. Showed him the famous video - 'Riding solo to the top of the world'. He was so totally impressed. And he was telling me about when he came here to Ireland from Spain for his Master's. He tells at home to Mom and Dad that he wants to take his bike (A Hyosung V twin 250cc Cruiser) along to Ireland. He expected them to object. But guess what.. His Dad was like, 'Hey son, that is 2500km right? Wonderful idea, I am also coming.' And his dad joins him on his Dad's motorcycle. Together they ride on 2 different motorcycles. 5days, visited places, twice had to put the bike on the ferry. And they ride from Spain to Ireland. How cool is that?! And his dad rode back alone.
I suddenly miss my baby.. How I wish I had her around.. :(
Mummy I thought would be worried when she hears that I stay in a house in which 2 Spanish girls also live, but she was all cool. May be on her knees praying that I don't bring home a Spanish Bahu for her.. :)
I told her before I left, "Mummy, do not fear, I couldn't patao a mallu/non-mallu all these years. So where a firang chick".. hehehe..
Well tomorrow Saji Chets, Merry Chech and Vijayan Uncle are coming, so looking forward to that. Hope after seeing around Maynooth, they have some travel plans in mind. Cos 5 days at a stretch, don't want it to be chumma spent doing nothing. Back to lab on Tuesday, till then total fun wonlee..
Ok I think its time for me to hit the sack..
Good Night and God Bless..!!
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment