Sunday, April 19, 2009

Coconut oil + Plaited Hair != Mallu Girls alone :)

Just got back from church and had to write this..

I used to think the oily hair with one straight plait is a total mallu girl thing..!!
Just realized it isn't so.. Saw couple of Irish girls sitting in the bench right in front of me who had straight plaited hair.. Which looked quite oily too..

Hence:
Coconut(or any other) oil + Plaited Hair != Mallu Girls alone

Peace be with you all..!!

P.S.: I don't go to church to check out Irish Girls.. :P

6 comments:

  1. so total vainottam ... irish pennugale yengillum veruthe vittude!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaraan idh? Who is this I say?!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe.. Is that the spelling??!! shyamikandi..!! :)

    Made changes..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. vainottam thanne paripadi alle ???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its not called vainottam.. It is just something I came across.. :)

    Naan oru paavam aane.. :D

    ReplyDelete