Mom sent her 1st ever email in the history of mankind.. hehehe.. Ya it was today..
A very sweet 3 line email.. Asking me about myself and saying that she sent it from the computer center where she is attending computer classes to learn basic use of computer and the internet.. What all you need to do to keep in touch with loved ones.. She the oldest person at the computer center attending classes..
We plan to have a video chat the day my mom learns it all.. :)
Via fone its just the voice.. Thanks to technology we can see one another which is very different from just listening to the others voice.. Looking forward to that day..
She too wants to skip all the basics and get to the video chat bit of it.. :P
But now my only fear is that if she learns too much about the internet she would start to abuse the technology.. She will then start spending more time in sites like - Bethlehem and Chavara
Just hope she doesn't get there.. :D
Yesterday I had made Spaghetti which came out quite well, dint have to struggle to finish eating it like how I did with the Tuna Spaghetti :)
Today the 1st of May wasn't an off day for me as in Ireland and I think also the UK they don't give bank holidays on a friday. So its postponed to monday.. As long as it is a 3 day weekend, all is fine.. :)
From the start of the day till now I was waiting for the ping/call that never came.. This from my cousin in Galway asking me if I wanted to come over.. I gave them many hints.. Some really direct hints too.. Just dint seem to work..hehehe..
So all the dreams of having good food for the next 3 days gone down the drain.. Sigh!!
So its upto me to cook good food for me.. I just started off by making Shezwan Egg Fried Rice(That's what I wish to believe it is although it looked no where close to that :P) and Raita for dinner.. Well when ever my friend,, Maria comes to the kitchen when I am cooking, she always tells about the food smelling good.. So thats all it takes to declare my food as being good.. :)
Just that I don't want to take any risk by cooking for them..
Thought of washing that vessel in which I cooked rice itself pisses me off.. To get the rice stuck inside is a pain.. Hate it.. :X
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment