Donno how it is for you guys.. But appam is something I totally louwe... Truely madly deeply.. :)
Febey pinged to ask me if I was doing anything for lunch and when I said nothing really, he was like come over as he plans to make appam and chicken curry.. I am sure he read this post of mine- No saying No :)
And since it was appam we talking about, well its a default yes from me..
I think I even said a yes even before he could complete the sentence where he was asking me to come over.. :D
The yeast you get in Ireland is really nice, so it helped the cause..
The appams were in various shapes and sizes.. Many looked like Rupa's Jettis(Rupa waali underwear), African continent etc.. :P
But am not complaining as it was yummy...!!! Febey, these comments should in no way discourage you from calling me over next time around.. :)
I had hinted before that I normally have 8 medium sized appams.. hehehe..
He prepared so many.. Lost count of how many I ate.. And I did help him finish.. Was none left in the plate.. I really don't like wasting food you see.. :D
Man I could hardly move.. Took me a while to get up and leave the plate at the sink.. Phew!!!
Glutton only I am.. Need to change.. :)
And this was followed by a movie we watched on his comp.. The Malayalam movie - Yodha.. For those who don't know.. This was A.R. Rahaman's 2nd movie as Music Director and his 1st and last Malayalam movie.. :)
Man this is one of those mellu classics.. Its been ages since I saw this movie and boy never laughed like today in a while.. Was so much fun..
I made Tuna Peas Masala for dinner.. Had it with rice..
About Tuna Peas Masala, don't ask me how I made it, what all was added, googled the name, dint find any good results.. Guess its the first time in the history of mankind such a thing was prepared.. And I am done eating and I survived.. Thus a new dish is baaarn..!!
Man 3 day weekend got over so so soon.. :(
Time bleddi flies by..!!
Good Night Peoples..!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment