Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I miss...

the masala dosa
the pav bhaji
the Rs 2.50 ka chai
the rotis
the egg bhurjee
the palak paneer
the unni-appam
the dal makhani
the pazham pori
the fish fry with onions
the roadside idli, sambar and dosas
the Hyderabadi biriyani
the butter chicken
the paani puri
the rasam
the home made fish pickles
the parota and beef
the kappa and meen curry
the poori masala
the Bhel Puri
the egg puffs inside plain bun
the egg dosas
the appam and mutton stew
the roadside cart noodles
the malabar fish curry
the samosas
the chapatis and egg curry
the dahi papdi chaat
the putt(steam cake) and egg roast
the iddi appam (steam snake)
the tandoori rotis
the Tibb's Frankie @ Begumpet
the food @ a Kallu Shaap(Toddy Shop)
the cheap food @ Needs Dhaba
the DBC @ Corner House
the Chocolate Doughnut and Blueberry Muffin @ the office cafe
the chicken kababs @ Siddique

the bike rides..short rides.. medium rides..long rides..
the wind on your face feel
my bike
my friends
my family

I try hard but in the end the food kind of overshadows everything else.. :D

Good Night..!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Of course - I knew that this was coming but never imagined the list would be so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    Cant think of more.. Have all this and I will be as happy as can be..

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I miss Ricky Jacob. Giggling. Spanking. Dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe...!!
    Spanking..!! Oh God..!!

    (whip sound)fitisssssh..(/whip sound)
    Peace!
    :)

    ReplyDelete