Monday, May 25, 2009

I am the heart brokens..!! :(

Well yesterday was like every other sunday.. woke up late, went to church.. But then there was this place I so badly wanted to go.. Mondello Park.. Located at 53.257566, -6.747344.. This is a place I would love to spend a sunday afternoon..


View Larger Map

It was race day on 23rd and 24th.. And I so badly wanted to go watch.. But we had a problem.. Its not properly connected.. By bus or train.. Its in the middle of no where.. :(
Saw many sesky bikes on the roads which am sure were all heading to this place..
Even if I had managed to get a bicycle, would have gone there.. Its just 20km away from here.. So ya it was really tough.. Was all low.. So had some ice cream to cheer me up.. :P

And then evening my other mallu friend, Celestine calls.. And we went to this shopping where we have something called Vue Cinemas.. And wanted to watch Angels and Demons but since most people said we wouldn't be able to make sense if we haven't read the book.. So chucked the plan and decided to go for something else.. Ended up watching - A Night at the Museum - II.. Well I thought 1st part was ok.. But this was a disappointment.. Dint like it.. And while we got in, bought ourselves some coke and hotdog.. And its only when we came out I realized that I did manage to spill the mustard sauce all over my jacket.. Sigh..!! I am hopeless.. :X

Anyways finally got back home after buying some ice cream from the store right outside the movies.. Was yum.!! :D

So ya was no so bad a sunday after all.. Watched my 1st movie here, exactly 2 months after I got here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment