Thursday, May 28, 2009

Masala Dosa, Movie and Temple Bar..

Tuesday as I was walking back home, I meet Celestine near The Roost.. And he was like come lets go to Madina, the Indian Restaurant in Dublin.. :)
Sounded like a plan.. hehehe.. Couldn't help but say yes.. It is all about the food you see.. :D
We reached Dublin by bus and headed straight to this Paki run Indian restaurant.. The atmosphere inside was so desi.. The music (all bollywood) and we also had a mallu chef.. :)
Its been 2 months(feels like 2 years) since I had a masala dosa.. hehehe.. So ordered that... And it was yum (not as yum as we get back home though).. And since in Ireland they have so much of potato, the masala dosa was so full of that.. :)
Dont ask me how much it costs.. All i can say is that you can eat a masala dosa daily for that money in india.. :P
But its not fair to convert currency.. Cos then you will not end up buying/eating anything..
We came out and as we were walking to the bus stop, Celestine was like come lets go and watch Angels and Demons.. aaah well.. Had to say yes again.. And we watched it at this place called Cine World.. I feel namma PVR/Inox is better.. :D
Movie was not bad I would say.. Since I am for sure wont have the patience to read the book I cannot even compare the two.. :)
Once we were done watching, we also made a walk through Temple Bar
A really nice street which houses some wonderful Bars/Pubs/Night Clubs among others.. The Hard Rock Cafe, Dublin is also here..
Saw many acts of drunkenness al the way along.. :)
And now we had to hurry cos the next bus(also the last one) was 10mins from now.. Got abck home and had a good nights sleep..!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment