Sunday, May 10, 2009

I am a bad stripper..!!

hehehe.. Stupid title I know, but what I am trying to say is that I find it very difficult to take of my shirt apart from when its the bathroom and its just me.. :)
Be it the men's changing room after a game or anything.. And no ways in hell I will walk around naked in the men's changing room..
The way I do hide and seek in the changing room makes me laugh.. :D
I was sooper shy to take my tee off when I went swimming(with my cousins) to the near by river at my place back home in Kerala.. And swam with my tee on.. Of course I had my shorts on as well.. :P

Well today for the first time I went to the swimming pool at the University after the mass..
And I knew there is one thing I am so not looking forward to.. :(
Ya the taking the tee off bit..
Anyways, I removed my tee and got in before others came.. There was just this one girl in the pool when I got there.. I got a cap from the reception cos you need one before entering the pool..

Man it was difficult to come out now cos nw there were 6-7 people in the pool..
But I slowly managed to come out.. Phew..!!
Its going to take me a while to get rid of this shyness..

May be its the circular-trapezium shape or the look of a polar bear that fell into a drum with Godrej Hair Dye.. Am just too bothered.. Sigh..!!

Hope I get over this asap.

Cos unlike the gym thing I don't want to make this a 1 time affair.. Would love to go more often than not.. It was good fun to be in the pool.. And boy I really need to work on my stamina.. Swam a bit and then I am gasping for breath..

:)

2 comments:

  1. did you consider getting it removed. Lots of guys do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe... I dont think so.. The thought itself is quite painful and unpleasant..!! :D

    ReplyDelete