Well I have always been the least busiest guys around.. I donno if its a good thing or not.. But almost everyone I know have always been very very busy.. Something seriously wrong with me or my life.. hehehe.. I mean I can't find one person who has more time than me.. :(
As usual people are busy with their lives and have too many things in their lives to deal with and you they thus cant find time for a hi-bye chat even.. Guess someday I too will be that busy.. Someday.. :)
But anyways today I went through my chat list and pinged random people who were online..
Got updates from many people who its been a while since I heard from.. Have seen them online many a times.. Never really had the patience to sit and chat up.. So finally today I pinged.. Enough of all the egos and expecting them to ping first.. All useless bums.. :P
After a while I just give in.. Most of the people I got in touch were in the US.. And some of them prof the UK and a few back home in India.. Glad I did.. Cos you never know.. Tomorrow you might be just too busy.. :)
Got updates from my cousin and his family in the US and his 4 year old Son's name too.. Things I would not have known had I not pinged.. :)
So today was the "Get-Back-in-Touch-With-Your-Old-Buddies-Day" Part 1
Good Night and God Bless..!!
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You really need to pick up a book and start reading!! :P
ReplyDelete:(
ReplyDeleteYa.. I guess thats the only way out..