Well as I got up late I knew that lunch had to be good.. So started work on the lunch without wasting anytime..
Again as usual used all the masalas I had along with all the vegetables that was there.. And tadaa... Prepared Veg Kurma.. Looked good and tasted yummy too.. Wohooo.. Thanks to Nirla, the Bengaluru Hudugi under whose guidance I made this via VC.. She suggested the yogurt and water bit to make it better, and ya it did taste much better.. :)
But when I had lunch it was 2:40pm.. Wat was supposed to be my brunch, I had so late.. :(
Went for a walk with Febey and checked out the places around Moyglare Village.. Very pretty place with nice houses and farms.. The sheep there did manage a smile for Febey's cam.. :P
Came back home and picked up a pizza on my way.. Came home and downed it within 10-15 minutes.. Was a large pizza.. And boy I am still thinking what to have for dinner.. Any ideas?!!
Cos I am already sooper hungry..
The day got over so soon.. :(
Will sit and do some reading for a while now..!!
Did learn one thing from my fraand from Bengaluru - I need to defrost frozen vegetables before cooking.. Something I dint do today.. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahhahhaha you didn't defrost the veggies before you cooked them?! :D Hilarious :D
ReplyDelete:D
ReplyDeleteLearning curve child..
As long as I haven't done anything to set the house on fire, all is cool I say..!! :)