Well today being Friday, very little work was done.. And it was just the weekly meet that we have that stood out.. Else a normal day..
As I was returning home around 6:30ish, I see this group of girls and this girl comes to me and is like.. Can you please come to the alcohol shop and buy us some beer? Total smashedness only.. :P
She couldn't walk properly even.. I had to politely say no.. All bleddi underage kids.. Sigh!!!
Got home and without wasting anytime, started on my Rajma plans.. Man never knew cooking this thing will take so long.. Its been ages since I kept it to get cooked.. Doesn't seem like its happening.. Man and I am as hungry as hungry can be.. :X
One of those days when you miss someone waiting at home as you enter with a "Meals Ready" board.. :P
Also had this nice flavour of ice cream - "Stracciatella Ice Cream".. absolutely 'O' stuff I say.. It has the grated chocolate and chocolate pieces.. aaaah... Bliss it is..!! :)
Also my friend who is working at Carton House has called me to come over for a drink there.. Lemme see..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment