Friday, July 31, 2009

What have I been upto?

Well first of all been busy writing papers for a few conferences.. So ya it was work al lday and then no time or mood to blog.. :)

Few things I did:

Writing papers.
Going to Mantra, the new Pub that opened near the university..
Uncle, Aunt, Bro-in-law and cousin came to stay over a weekend at my place.. Was good fun.. Had to do a LOT of cleaning and it finished just mins before they arrived.. Phew!!
Close call it was.. :)
Went around Dublin.
Went on the Dublin Bus Tour.. Was good fun..
Went to The Guinness Store House.. Amazing it is.. You get a free pint of Guinness beer at the Gravity Bar on the top floor.. You get a panoramic view of Dublin from up there.. Its really nice.. Worth a visit..
Went to Kilmainham Gaol again with Uncle.. But its a ncie place.. More history there..
Went to Dublin, met my cousin and played cricket with his mates.. All Mallus.. :)
Also had puttu and beef at his place.. Yummy it was.. total finger licking stuff I say..!!
Went to Galway and then went to Kylemore Abbey and went around Connemara Area. Jumped into the beach there although the water was pretty cold.. :)

And went to TIME yesterday.. I had to explain the status message(Had a nice TIME last night) I put up on gtalk to many a friends.. :P
As you can see the emphasis is on TIME and not the 'nice time last night' bit..

Well, TIME is a nightclub and here is the proof: http://www.timevenue.com/. Probably one of the biggest, if not the biggest in Ireland.. Friend had a free entry pass, so went for that.. When we were leaving, also got a couple of passes to the weekend.. Vengaboys is performing it seems.. I never knew that they were still alive until I got that pass.. Anyways, won't be going..
Have a good 3 day weekend coming up.. So labmates and their mates have decided on a trip.. A trip to Kerry.. Route: On Google Maps

Fishing, Camping, Trekking, Beaches, Irish Pubs and Irish Music are part of the agenda.. So I am super maha thrilled.. Cant wait.. Will be gone in a few hours time.. :)

Wohooooooo......

2 comments:

  1. Finally! :) Lucky bugger you! So envious of all your travails!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. was good fun.. I want to write about each of the 3 days during that camp.. Man so many things.. Absolutely funny.. hehehe.. Wil write someday laters.. Too lazy now.. :)

    ReplyDelete