Well my bro(Nicky) turned 23 today.. And boy I still remember all the fights that we used to have many many years back.. My bro according to other people is quite different from me.. Thank god for that.. :)
I have always been this pain in the a$$, always into trouble and someone whom my teachers forever complained about.. But he was always known to be this sweet guy.. He is comparatively very quite.. Talks less.. I must admit I myself donno at times what is running through his mind, what he likes/dislikes/wants etc.. He is many a times in his own world..
Although majority of the years we have lived, we have lived in different cities.. Be it school/college/work.. Something was always there.. But then that dint stop us from taking time out.. Sending the 'I am unwell' emails to our TL/Manager at work just to be with the other to spend some quality time.. All that was so much fun.. Now as I write this, I miss you.. A lot.. Would have loved to do some bike rides with you.. Something we haven't really done.. :(
I wouldn't give you up for anything in the world..
And sorry for all the unwanted adi-pidi we have had during the last many many years..
Hope this year you are blessed with the choicest of gifts and all that you ever wanted..
Have fun.. But don't drink too much.. And I see in your scrapbook some female's(stranger) scraps.. hmmm.. :P naaah.. I wont poke my nose..
er... but still... :)
Love you.. Good Night and God Bless..!!
Chets!
:)
Wish your Brother a Happy Birthday
ReplyDeleteYa man.. Will do.. :)
ReplyDelete