Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Joby-Maria Wedding Anniversary..!!

Yesterday was Joby-Maria's 1st wedding anniversary.. And I completely forgot about it.. :(
And yesterday around noon, that is when Joby reminded me.. Man felt really silly.. And even though I apologized, I got to hear some wonderful words in English, Malayalam, and Tamil.. Since Joby's Hindi is not upto the mark, I got away with that.. Also imposed a 1000 euro fine.. :D

A year went through so quick.. Still remember being at his wedding.. And am truely very happy to see them together.. 9 years and counting.. Too much I say..!!

Well these 2 along with the other 2 nut cases happen to be my best friends.. I associate the 'friends for life' tag with these 4.. The bestest possible friends I could ever ask for.. They have been my best friends and critics and ensured I don't get a 'not our types' kind of 6 member into the group.. Cos of that we were able to do all the trip in Nirmal's zen.. So like he was saying, we would need an SUV if a 6th member comes into the group.. :)


As you can see one vacant spot there.. :P

Hope some day we will do a trip like the Ooty Trip.. :)

The stupid 'Evaluation Copy' thing in the middle, never knew that'l how it will turn out.. :X
sssshhtupiddd thing.. So much for using a free-trial version.. :(

2 comments:

  1. Its been exactly a year since this trip. Today i completed 1 year at J.P.Morgan. We did this when i broke free from my first job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    Would we be doing more of such trips?!!!

    Doesn't look like it.. Was fun troubling you guys though.. :D

    ReplyDelete