And around 5pm I get this message from my friend Neil asking to come over to Dublin for Halloween..
3 hrs later we meet up outside dtwo. Next 8hrs, from 8pm to 4am was probably the best night out ever.. I am so glad I went to Dublin.. I also pulled one of my cousin/family friend who stays near Dublin. He came along with his friends from work..
This is how Halloween 2007 looked like in Hyderabad(Was the bestesht):
And then two years later here I am at 'the' place of the whole Halloween scene..

Thats Ninja by day-Gay Cowboy by Night, Gangster, Banana Man and the Zombie.. :)

I dressed up as 'a Zombie with a gun'..

Gangsta and The Ninja

Banana Man, Gangster and the Zombie

What a wonderful day.. 8 hrs of music, dance and loads of fun.. I some how ended up being one of the scariest looking characters of the night.. Also got my pic clicked with many a pretty random babes.. They wanted to get a pic which has the 'Biting the neck' look to it.. So I had to pretend like I was biting as the mask came in the way.. Sigh!!! :(
We had super heroes, Pirates, Jesus, Bin Laden, Aachmed the dead terrorist(I actually wanted to be that, good I dint, there were 2 others), priests, bishops, popes, nuns and also lady police officers.. Now they were the most stunning.. uniform, black kutty skirt, hand cuffs, black shades.. Hotness and class I say..!! :P
Girls in super hero costumes.. Yum wonlee.. Then you had the French maids.. Well, what do I say, they were nice. :D
Playboy Bunnies[Dint find any family safe pics, hence this].. But they were wicked I tell you..!!
And then the pussy cats.. hmmmm.. :)
And couple of funny costumes included those similar to these:
Free Mammogram
Poor Granny :D
Met loads of Indians/Asians from the Royal College of Surgeons Ireland..
Thriller was played in between and in the end for one last time as the last track for the night at 4am.. :)
On the whole, it was the best night out ever.. Wonderful music, dance and great characters.. And dTwo sure is a great place to hang out..
And it was only this year I came to know that Halloween is indeed Irish and not an American thingie like how many of us here think.. :)
Next year: Quick gun Murugan Zombie.. :)
Wow, looks like you had a blast Ricky! :)
ReplyDeleteWhen are you visiting? :)
Ya ya.. And thank god for creating French Maids.. :P
ReplyDeleteWill be there probably 2nd week of Jan.. Will let you know..!!
Ok thats it, next time I m going to be the count of Dracula (w/o mask) and then lets see how many necks I can bite.
ReplyDelete