Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dunboyne Motorcycle Club - Spirit of Dunboyne.

As promised, I went for the event. The Dunboyne Motorcycle Club- Spirit of Dunboye.

Oct 3rd and 4th was kept aside for 2 days of absolute fun dedicated to motorcycling. But due to the lack of public transport connectivity from where stay to this village, I had to go to Dublin and travel back. So spent 2 hrs in travel oneway. Luckily got a drop by one of my friends who was keep to go as well, but got bored midway through and I was all by myself.. :)
Was fun interacting with some passionate motorcycling guys of all ages.. From 15yr olds on 125cc Hondas with race specifications to 60 yr olds who have competed at the Isle of Man TT race in the 70s/80s. So some really wonderful machines..

Unfortunately missed the day 2 as I could get there to the place where all this was happening.. How I wished I had someone who is passionate enough to go see them or if I had my own transport.. Missed not having my lady around.. :(

Here are the pics I clicked on day one.
Orkut or Facebook.

And here are the wonderful pics from Day 2 which I missed.. DMC Pics :(

Positives from day one being asked by the owner of this beautiful piece of chrome and metal to sit on it and he would take a pic..

Honda 750

Best thing to come between my legs... So far.. :)
Would have loved to take her out for a spin.. :P

Anyways had a wonderful time hanging out with those guys.. Also another center of attraction at the meet was this very cute pillion who came along with her Dad..

No comments:

Post a Comment